Specialist Doctors of different disciplines like, Medicine, Cardiology, Neuromedicine, Surgery, Orthopedics, Urology, Gynae & Obs, Oncology & Radiotherapy, Eye, ENT, Pediatrics etc are available.
Timings of Treatment -
- Registration for OPD - 9.00 am to 2 pm (except Sundays and fixed 10 Holidays/year)
- OPD timing till last patient treatment - 2.30 pm
- Special Clinics are held in the Hospital for various specialised diseases on specified days and time.
- Routine essential investigations (Laboratory and Radiological) are available 24 x 7
- Other Investigations (Laboratory and Radiological) are available on all working days (except OPD holidays)
- Radiological facilities - X-ray, CT Scan, MRI and USG
NB: Reliability and promptness of laboratory results are ensured. The tests are done by the specialist doctors and technicians. Reports are made available within the shortest possible time. Prenatal Sex determination is not available in this institution as per PNDT act.
Central Research Laboratoy
Prof. Swapan Pathak, Head, Department of Pathology
In-Charge: Dr. Nandini Bhaduri, Department of Pathology
Members: Prof. Ranadeb Bandyopadhyay, Dean of Students’ Affairs & HoD, Orthpaedics, BSMC / Prof. Jayanta Bikash De, Head, Department of Microbiology / Prof. Pinaki Sarkar, Head, Department of Biochemistry/ Prof. Syamal Kundu, Head, Department of General Medicine/ Prof. Ranadeb Bandyopadhyay, Head, Department of Orthopaedics / Dr. Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Associate Professor, Department of Community Medicine/ Dr. Ananya Mandal, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology / Aruna Bhattyacharjee, Department of Biochemistry