- Location Guide Map and different signages in English and local languages are displayed in different location of the Institution for easy guidance.
Help-Desk counter at Entrance of the main hospital building.
- A control room functions round the clock at Wardmaster Office beside General Emergency - phone number (03242) 244714.
- Casualty Medical Officers and Resident doctors are available 24 x 7.
- On-Duty Specialist Doctors of different disciplines are available in the hospital round the clock in Major specialties like, Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Orthopedics, Gynae & Obs, Anaesthesiology, Eye, ENT, Pediatrics etc. Senior faculties in those major specialities are also available on-call round the clock, if desired by the treating doctors.
- Failure to respond to any patient in time is monitored by the Medical Superintendent cum Vice-principal.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation unit and ITU facility (6 bedded) are available near the General Emergency Block.
- Emergency Operation Theatres are usable at all times. Another Emergency OT is available at G&O building for the Gynae and Obs cases.
- A licensed Blood Bank is available in this hospital and it is one of the Regional Blood Transfusion Centre of West Bengal. Component separation is available in the Blood Bank.